- Shuto TODOROKI
Was born on Feb 3, 1998 in the 16th arrondissement of Paris
- 2002-2003 NEGISHI-ASAKA Nursery School JAPAN.
- 2004-2013 Franco-Japanese Cultural Institute in Montigny-le-Bretonneux
- 2006-2008 Association Learn Otherwise in Paris 19th
- 2004-2010 TOMATIS method (Stimulates the brain with music)
- 2008-2012 Equitherapy. SFE (French Society of Equitherapy)
- 2008- Piano Therapy. APTE (Autism, Piano and Educational Therapy)
- 2013-2020 IME ALPHEE in Guyancourt des Yvelines.
- 2016-2019 Artherapy. With Isabelle Archambault in Septeuil des Yvelines.
- 05/13/2017 His first Exhibition of paintings (Patronage Laique Jules Vallé Paris 15th) Collaboration with the APTE Association.
- 04/02-13/2019 The exhibition of paintings (Espace Culturel Bertin Poirée Paris 1er)
- 07-08/2019 The exhibition of paintings (Gallery Canvas JIYUGAOKA TOKYO JAPON)
- 11/2019 Climbing competition Adapted sport ile-de-france Silver medal
- 01/2020 French climbing championship Sport adapted to Tarbes Gold medal
- 04/01-30/2020 The exhibition of paintings (Patronage Laique Jules Vallé Paris 15éme)
- Due to the exceptional health crisis that we are going through, the Secular Patronage Jules Vallès has decided to close from Monday, March 16.
All activities are suspended.
In this context, the exhibition of Shuto which was scheduled for April 1, has been postponed to a later date.
We apologize for this situation and will keep you posted as the situation develops.
Take care of yourself and those who are surround you, Nobuo TODOROKI
- 09/2020- FAM LE CLAIR BOIS at Les Alluets le Roi des Yvelines.
- 03/22/2021 - 04/16/2021 The exhibition of paintings (Patronage Laique Jules Vallé Paris 15th) The opening; April 02, 2021
- Due to the health crisis, its exhibition on March 22 and the opening on April 2 have been postponed again.
We are very sorry for this inconvenience.
The timing of the recovery is still undetermined,
but we will keep you posted as soon as there is progress.
We wish you all good health. Nobuo TODOROKI